Finding the Right Buyer For Your Property
The more people who see your house, the better chances you have of selling the property for more money. Focusing on exposing your property to more people lets us get your home in front of the right buyers.
Traditional marketing tactics do not offer enough bang for your buck. A better approach to marketing your house is to focus on qualified buyers who are looking for the type of property you have. This method saves you a lot of time by zeroing in on your best options.
Most real estate agents have limited funds to work with when advertising a home. This prevents them from using newer, more effective forms of advertising. Because our business is so successful, we have the means to give your property the attention it deserves.
Our access and knowledge make for a powerful combination in real estate marketing.
Our experience tells us:
· That with over 900 million real estate websites available, 90 percent of potential buyers turn to the internet in their initial search.
We can help get your property listed on the top websites including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and Homes.com.
· Using professional photographs will increase interest in your home because potential buyers will see your home online first.
· Clear, well-written copy will create interest with potential buyers.
· Buyers have specific wants for their lifestyle. Focusing on location, schools and safety will help raise interest.
· Properly tracking interested buyers can increase your chances of a sell. We keep a record of all marketing, so we can show you how well your home is doing on the market.
Internet usage expands your competing market
Because a large majority of American households has some sort of access to the internet, more and more buyers are turning to the internet to find information about homes for sale. There are literally thousands of real estate websites and an individual realtor can (understandably) have a difficult time monitoring all of them.
We offer solutions: We work closely with multiple real estate websites to ensure that your property shows well. Benefits we offer sellers:
· We have many listings on our websites. In addition, we have access to market data and free reports to help you see your home from the buyer’s perspective.
· People from all over the country will see your home on 100s of different websites.
· Our professional photographers and copy-writing staff ensure that your property looks and sounds attractive in online advertisements.
Benefits we offer buyers:
· We provide helpful, free information. This information can help you prepare for every step of the buying process.
· Our sites allow the buyer to work closely with agents while taking advantage of the convenience of looking for a new home on your own time.
Print advertising and access to 24-hour information is convenient
Print advertising is a great way to get information to buyers who may not see the for-sale sign in your yard and/or do not visit real estate websites. Print media advertisements are still an effective way to garner attention for your property.
We make sure your home shows well in print publications and that buyer will want to look at your property.
Online/Texting options Help Buyers
Did you know that 53 percent of potential buyers admit to driving past a home if they like what they see online? Another 42 percent say they drive through neighborhoods they like to see if any homes are for sale. You could lose a potential buyer if these buyers cannot access fliers with information.
To combat that loss, we provide signs with plenty of information. Potential buyers will have access to 24-hour number that provides information about the property. Additionally, they can send a text message to learn more about the home they see while driving through the neighborhood. The text tool allows buyers to get access to photos right away. In addition, we can even call potential buyers back.
Turning Leads into Sales
Internet access means that buyers can get a lot of information about your property before they even walk in the door. Buyers sometimes have a hard time making a decision and they often want as much information possible as quickly as possible.
Industry numbers suggest that real estate agents are more than 20 times less likely to make a sale if they do not get back in touch with an interested party within 15 minutes! We have combated this problem with an immediate response system. This allows us to reach out to buyers in as little as one minute! (The average industry is closer to 16 hours!)
We work hard to make sure our clients enjoy our brand so that we have better access to potential buyers when your property hits the market. We work hard to turn leads into sales by employing the following steps:
· Our immediate response system that reach out to buyers with a real agent in less than 5 minutes. Our system is up 7 days a week.
· Our sales team works hard to keep track of customer inquiries and provide the right information as quickly as possible.
· We have follow up systems on Google, Yahoo and Bing to snag online buyer traffic.
· Nearly half of all our business comes from past clients and people they know. We work hard to ensure our clients are satisfied with our service, so we have access to more buyers.
· We host a “coming soon” program that lets buyers know that your property will be on the market soon. This can help get a line of prospects before your even list your home!
Benefits we offer sellers
Our lead conversion system allows us to draw in many potential buyers. In addition, our lead agents work closely with buyers and contact them when a property they may love comes on the market. We help sell your home.
Our service is top-notch. We bring quality clients to your home to increase your chances of a profitable sale.